geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Problem deploying under Jetty version of Geronimo
Date Sun, 02 Apr 2006 16:30:21 GMT
So it looks like the class it can't find
(net.sf.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy) might be loaded by some
initialization code:

 <init-param>
     <param-name>targetClass</param-name>
     <param-value>net.sf.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy</param-value>
 </init-param>

I wonder what technique the class
net.sf.acegisecurity.util.FilterToBeanProxy is using to access
net.sf.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy?  Also, can you at least
try to confirm when the loading takes place during the web app or
filter lifecycle?  Perhaps we neglected to set the class loader
correctly during some part of the initialization sequence, or perhaps
they're not loading using the thread context class loader?

Thanks,
    Aaron