geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Ye Lu" <yel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying a GBean
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 21:03:43 GMT
Hi Aaron,

Sorry about the confusion.  Perhaps my previous message wasn't clear
enough.  I meant to say that I had been using the deploy tool all along in
the way that you have suggested but still got the deployment error.  I also
tried the hot deploy method, but that didn't work either for the reason you
stated below.  I asked one of my co-workers to try deploying a gbean with
the deploy tool using your suggested method and he got exactly the same
error as I did.  Here is my deployment plan again:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration configId="GBean1">
<dependency>
<uri>yelu/GBean1/1/jar</uri>
</dependency>
<gb:gbean xmlns:gb="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.0" name="
geronimo.server:type=GBean" class="com.businessobjects.geronimo.GBean1">
<gb:attribute name="attribute1" type="java.lang.String">
 test1
 </gb:attribute>
</gb:gbean>
</configuration>

The jar file is in geronimo/repository/yelu/jars/GBean1-1.jar.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks.

Ye