geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Ye Lu" <yel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying a GBean
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 18:27:19 GMT
HI Aaron,

I did exactly as you suggested below, but I am still getting the following
error message:

Error: Unable to distribute GBean1-plan.xml: Cannot deploy the
requested application module
(planFile=D:\geronimo-1.0\GBean1-plan.xml)

I took care to ensure that the gbean is compiled and jared with 1.4 as well
and that didn't help either.  I tried putting the deployment plan into the
deply directory and I got the following server side exception:

11:22:56,834 INFO  [Hot Deployer] Deploying GBean1-plan.xml
11:22:56,959 ERROR [Hot Deployer] Unable to deploy: Cound not open module
file:
D:\geronimo-1.0\var\temp\geronimo-deployer24954.tmpdir\GBean1-plan.xml
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Cound not open module file:
D:\g
eronimo-1.0\var\temp\geronimo-deployer24954.tmpdir\GBean1-plan.xml
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:209)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:102)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.i
nvoke(<generated>)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke
(FastMethod
Invoker.java:38)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke
(GBeanOperatio
n.java:118)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke
(GBeanInstance.
java:835)
        at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(
BasicKernel.java:
178)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.AbstractDeployCommand.doD
eploy(AbstractDeployCommand.java:106)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.DistributeCommand.run
(Dis
tributeCommand.java:59)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:111)
        at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:127)
        at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:92)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.util.DeploymentUtil.createJarFile
(Depl
oymentUtil.java:164)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:207)
        ... 10 more

I don't know what I can try next.  Please advice.  Thanks.

Ye