geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Ye Lu" <yel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying a GBean
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 06:51:01 GMT
Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your quick reply.  I tried your suggestion and added a dependency
element in the deployment plan and copied GBean1.jar into
geronimo/repository/GBean1/jars and I did not pass the JAR file to the
deployer.  The following is the modified deployment plan.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration configId="GBean1">
<dependency>
<uri>GBean1/jars</uri>
</dependency>
<gb:gbean xmlns:gb="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.0" name="
geronimo.server:type=GBean" class="com.businessobjects.geronimo.GBean1">
 <gb:attribute name="attribute1" type="java.lang.String">
 test1
 </gb:attribute>
</gb:gbean>
</configuration>

I also tried putting GBean1/jars and GBean1/jars/GBean1.jar as the uri, but
both times I got the following error:

 Error: Unable to distribute GBean1-plan.xml: Cannot deploy the
 requested application module
 (planFile=D:\geronimo-1.0\GBean1-plan.xml)

Any suggestion you can give will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Ye