geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Deploying a GBean
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2006 01:28:10 GMT
I think you forgot the namespace on the plan, so geronimo didn't
recognize it as something it could deploy (an error that comes from
Deployer rather than a specific builder usually means that geronimo
couldn't find a builder that could interpret your plan.  How about:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration configId="GBean1" xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/
xml/ns/deployment-1.0">
   <dependency>
     <uri>yelu/GBean1/1/jar</uri>
   </dependency>
   <gbean name="MyGBean" class="com.businessobjects.geronimo.GBean1">
     <attribute name="attribute1">test1</attribute>
   </gbean>
</configuration>

thanks
david jencks

On Apr 7, 2006, at 3:52 PM, Ye Lu wrote:

> [...]
> >   */
> >  public String getAttribute3() {
> >   return attribute3;
> >  }
> >
> >  /**
> >   * @param attribute3
> >   *            The attribute3 to set.
> >   */
> >  public void setAttribute3(String attribute3) {
> >   this.attribute3 = attribute3;
> >  }
> > }
> >

> > On 4/7/06, Aaron Mulder < ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu> wrote:
> > > How about:
> > >
> > > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> > > <configuration configId="GBean1">
> > > <dependency>
> > >    <uri>yelu/GBean1/1/jar</uri>
> > > </dependency>
> > > <gbean name="MyGBean"
> > class="com.businessobjects.geronimo.GBean1 ">
> > >    <attribute name="attribute1">test1</attribute>
> > > </gbean>
> > > </configuration>
> > >
> > > (assuming your JAR is at repository/yelu/jars/GBean1- 1.jar
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >    Aaron

> wasn't clear
> > enough.
> along in the
> > way
> I also
> > tried
> reason you
> > stated
> with the
> the same
> > error as

> can't deploy
> or module).
> this bug is
> unless you

> getting the

> deploy the

> jared with 1.4
> > as
> deployment plan
> > into
> exception:

> not open
> > > > > >

> > D:\geronimo- 1.0\var\temp\geronimo-deployer24954.tmpdir\GBean1-
> plan.xml
> > Cound
> > > > > >

> > eronimo-1.0\var\temp\geronimo-deployer24954.tmpdir\GBean1-plan.xml

> > (Deployer.java
> > > > > >

> > org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:102)
> > > > > >

> > org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$
> $734a235d.i
> > > > > >

> > org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke
> > (FastMethod
> > > > > >

> > org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke
> (GBeanOperatio
> > > > > >

> > org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke
> (GBeanInstance.

> > (BasicKernel.java:
> > > > > >

> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.AbstractDeployCommand.doD
> > > > > >

> > org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.DistributeCommand.run
> (Dis
> zip file
> > > > > >

> > org.apache.geronimo.deployment.util.DeploymentUtil.createJarFile

--user
> system
> > --password
> > > > > > > >
> > d:\geronimo-1.0\repository\GBean1\jars\GBean1.jar

> Cannot deploy
> > the
> > > > > > > > > >

> > moduleFile=D:\geronimo-1.0\var\temp\geronimo-deployer382.tmpdir
> \GBean1.jar

> > xmlns:gb="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.0
> > > > > > > > > >
> > class="com.businessobjects.geronimo.GBean1">

> java.lang.String">

> found that the
> > exception to

> > i.hasNext();)