geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deployment pblm in G1.1
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 20:31:35 GMT
Sorry hit send to quick... looking at the new g-config schema...
looks like u need an envionment element declared...

     <xs:complexType name="environmentType">
         <xs:sequence>
             <xs:element name="configId" type="sys:artifactType"
minOccurs="0" >
                 <xs:annotation>
                     <xs:documentation>
                         "configId" holds elements for the groupId,
artifactId, and version of the configuration
                         version can be ommitted in which case a
timestamp is used.
                     </xs:documentation>
                 </xs:annotation>