geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: commons logging issue
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:53:00 GMT
Our long term goal is to isolate web applications from the system
classes.  This means that by default a web application will only see
the spec jars required by the servlet spec.  Then if an application
needs more jars, they can either add them to the WEB-INF/lib or the
geronimo repository and add a dependency.  I would have liked to get
this into 1.1, but I think 1.1 will ship before I can get to it.

-dain