geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Santosh Koti" <Santosh_K...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: What is AJP ..?
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 16:29:42 GMT

Thanks, Jason...for ur quick reply...!

Thanks,

Santosh.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Dillon [mailto:jason.dillon@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Jason
Dillon
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 9:36 PM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: What is AJP ..?

	What is AJP..?

AJP = Apache JServ Protocol

Some useful stuff I found after asking our friend google:

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/common/ajpv13a.html

--jason

I understand it is the worker name in the Apache HTTPD configuration

What is its full form..,?

 that may throw some light into it..!

Thanks,

Santosh.