geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Santosh Koti" <Santosh_K...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Problems deploying EAR
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 08:31:00 GMT

Achim,

In the exception (on ur console) it would hint as to which element(s) are violating the structure
of the schema. (Eg: Expected elements are... )
Can u post that in detail.

Thanks,
Santosh.

-----Original Message-----
From: Achim Weßling [mailto:achim.wessling@gt-net.de]
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 1:00 PM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problems deploying EAR

Thanks Aaron

for the hints, but I still don't get it to work. After looking at the
usage page I changed my deploymentplan as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<application
  xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-1.0"
  xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.0"
  configId="CRX-App"
  parentId="org/apache/geronimo/Server">

  <dependency>
    <uri>openmdx/kernel/1.12.1/jar</uri>
  </dependency>

  <naming:resource-ref>
    <naming:ref-name>jdbc/datasource[0]</naming:ref-name>
    <naming:resource-link>jdbc_opencrx_CRX</naming:resource-link>
  </naming:resource-ref>

</application>

But this way I get a exception saying the structure of my deploymentplan
is false. I looked at
http://geronimo.apache.org/schemas-1.0/geronimo-config-1.0.xsd and saw,
that my structure is false, but I did not find a hint how the correct
structure looks like ;-(

Can you help me at this point?

Thanks
  Achim