geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Santosh Koti" <Santosh_K...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: JNDI Lookup Problem..!
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 17:32:52 GMT
Thanks Aaron, for ur reply.

But, the component is ejb (session bean) & the openejb-jar.xml is:

<enterprise-beans>

<session>

   <ejb-name>AccountsInfoEJB</ejb-name>

   <jndi-name>ejb/AccountsInfoEJB</jndi-name>

 <ejb-ref>

    <ref-name>ejb/AccountDetailsEJB</ref-name>

    <ejb-link>AccountDetails</ejb-link>

 </ejb-ref>

 <ejb-ref>

     <ref-name>ejb/CustomerEJB</ref-name>

     <ejb-link>Customer</ejb-link>

 </ejb-ref>

 <resource-ref>

       <ref-name>testbank</ref-name>

             <resource-link>testbank</resource-link>

       </resource-ref>

</session>

</enterprise-beans>

But still , I get the same exception ...!

What have I done is correct..?

Thanks,

Santosh.