geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Manu George" <manu.t.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts related problem..!
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 06:04:32 GMT
Hi Santosh,
                   The errors seem to have been caused due to the struts
config not being compliant with the dtd of struts version you are using. One
reason I can think of why it worked in weblogic is that weblogic may have
had the older version of struts in its path somewhere and that got picked up
instead.

Regards
Manu