geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Unable to deploy simple Tapestry app.
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:43:51 GMT
I have found the issue and quickly hacked a fix on my local (set a
Loader with the correct CL in GeronimoStandardContext).

Basically, the Thread Context ClassLoader is wrong and it causes this
problem: it is set to a WebappLoader, which automatically imports the
jars in the WEB-INF/lib folder, and its parent is "our"
TomcatClassLoader, which imports once again the jars in WEB-INF/lib.
Hence, the META-INF/hivemodule.xml resource is found two times in the
same jar.

I will clean this hack over the week-end.

Thanks,
Gianny