geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Unable to deploy Tapestry app on Geronimo
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 04:34:36 GMT
Hi Bryan,

As a "simple" solution, you can start the jmxdebug console, config
geronimo/jmxdebug-jetty/1.2-SNAPSHOT/car for Jetty, and observe the
webClassPath attribute of the relevant WebModule (the contextroot of the
jmxdebug console is debug-tool).

Also, could you please tell us what you exactly mean by?
"'
12:54:13,609 DEBUG [RegistryBuilder] Processing module hivemind'.  That
is the 2nd time I see that, hence the problem...it got it loaded the 1st
time, and is now puking.
"

Based on your error, I think that you are stopping and starting the
configuration; as the same CL is used across start and stop operations
by the Web application context, this could be a problem. If this is the
case, then I think that the fix is to create a new Web application
context CL at each start-up. You can do this by adding this line at line
403 of TomcatWebAppContext:

        this.webClassLoader = new TomcatClassLoader(urls, webAppRootURL,
classLoader, contextPriorityClassLoader);

Could you please give it a shoot and report if it works better?

Thanks,
Gianny