geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Dave Colasurdo <davec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Deployment pblm in G1.1
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 19:14:08 GMT
Dain,

I just rebuilt the server and the application (from scratch)and am now
seeing the same behavior you describe on Jetty. Simple applications
deploy either with or without a plan...  Though an exception is thrown
for both cases..

This behavior is consistent when a plan is specified for Tomcat.

However, I'm continuing to see the original failure " Error: Unable to
distribute Hello2.war: Cannot deploy the requested application module"
for *tomcat* when a plan is not specified.

Thanks
-Dave-