geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Guilherme Rios <rios_luo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: commons logging issue
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 14:18:33 GMT
Thanks Pablo,

     Should this be addressed? The practical impact is sometimes an
application will deploy fine in Geronimo/Tomcat but not Geronimo/Jetty
(because it will use jars unavailable in the former) or the other way
around (because app jars will conflict with Geronimo's, as already
discussed in other thread).
     Is there any reason why the repositories differ for both versions?

Cheers,

Guilherme