geronimo-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dave Colasurdo <davec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Deployment pblm in G1.1
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 21:11:41 GMT
BTW, My questions refer to simple web application WARs..

Thanks
-Dave-

Dave Colasurdo wrote:
> Can someone please provide details on G1.1 deployment... :)
> 
> 1) G1.0 user applications did not always require a deployment plan. 
> Shouldn't these same applications deploy on G1.1 without a plan? This 
> doesn't appear to be working..
> 
> 2) G1.0 allowed for a plan with mininal info (basically just 
> context-root).  This doesn't appear to be working for G1.1..
> 
> 3) Can someone please provide a few simple plans that include/exclude a 
> configid in the plan?  The existing G1.0 plans don't appear to work for 
> G1.1.
> 
> Thanks
> -Dave-
> 
> 
> Sachin Patel wrote:
>> Actually I'm confused now... I thought the configId attribute was 
>> being removed and not supported, looks like it still being used in 
>> daytrader???
>>
>> - sachin
>>
>>
>>
>> On Apr 10, 2006, at 4:31 PM, Sachin Patel wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry hit send to quick... looking at the new g-config schema... 
>>> looks like u need an envionment element declared...
>>>
>>>
>>>     <xs:complexType name="environmentType">
>>>         <xs:sequence>
>>>             <xs:element name="configId" type="sys:artifactType" 
>>> minOccurs="0" >
>>>                 <xs:annotation>
>>>                     <xs:documentation>
>>>                         "configId" holds elements for the groupId, 
>>> artifactId, and version of the configuration
>>>                         version can be ommitted in which case a 
>>> timestamp is used.
>>>                     </xs:documentation>
>>>                 </xs:annotation>
>>>             </xs:element>
>>>
>>> - sachin
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Apr 10, 2006, at 4:24 PM, Sachin Patel wrote:
>>>
>>>> I think your configID is wrong
>>>>
>>>> - sachin
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Apr 10, 2006, at 4:19 PM, Dave Colasurdo wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Yep..  Here it is...
>>>>>
>>>>> <?xml version="1.0"?>
>>>>> <web-app
>>>>>    xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/web"
>>>>>    xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming"
>>>>>    configId="HelloWorld">
>>>>>
>>>>>    <context-root>/hello</context-root>
>>>>>
>>>>> </web-app>
>>>>>
>>>>> Also tried:
>>>>>
>>>>> <?xml version="1.0"?>
>>>>> <web-app
>>>>>    xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/web"
>>>>>    xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming">
>>>>>
>>>>>    <context-root>/hello</context-root>
>>>>>
>>>>> </web-app>
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks
>>>>> -Dave-
>>>>>
>>>>> Aaron Mulder wrote:
>>>>>> Does the WAR have a geronimo-web.xml?  If so, can you post the 
>>>>>> contents?
>>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>>     Aaron
>>>>>> On 4/10/06, Dave Colasurdo <davecola@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>>>>>> I've successfully rebuilt G1.1 via an online build..  Though still
>>>>>>> having problems deploying the simple war that was attached to the
>>>>>>> initial post.. Or any other war that I have tried..
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> *Error on Tomcat:*
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> AUM:/home/davecola/geronimo-1.1-041006-2/assemblies/j2ee-tomcat-server/target/geronimo-1.1-SNAPSHOT/bin 
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> # java -jar deployer.jar --user system --password manager deploy
>>>>>>> /home/davecola/HelloWorld/HelloWorld.war
>>>>>>>      Error: Unable to distribute HelloWorld.war: Cannot deploy the
>>>>>>>      requested application module
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> (moduleFile=/home/davecola/geronimo-1.1-041006-2/assemblies/j2ee-tomcat-server/target/geronimo-1.1-SNAPSHOT/var/temp/geronimo-deployer4068.tmpdir/HelloWorld.war) 
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Nothing new was added to the geronimo.log..
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> *Error on Jetty:*
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> AUM:/home/davecola/geronimo-1.1-041006-2/assemblies/j2ee-jetty-server/target/geronimo-1.1-SNAPSHOT/bin 
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> # java -jar deployer.jar --user system --password manager deploy
>>>>>>> /home/davecola/HelloWorld/HelloWorld.war
>>>>>>>      Error: Unable to distribute HelloWorld.war: xml problem
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>          Invalid deployment descriptor: [error: 
>>>>>>> cvc-complex-type.3.2.1:
>>>>>>>      Attribute not allowed (no wildcards allowed): configId]
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>      Descriptor: <xml-fragment configId="HelloWorld"
>>>>>>>      xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming"
>>>>>>>      
>>>>>>> xmlns:jet="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/jetty-1.1">
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        <jet:context-root>/hello</jet:context-root>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>      </xml-fragment>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Anyone else seeing this?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>>> -Dave-
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Aaron Mulder wrote:
>>>>>>>> Dave, you need fresh ActiveMQ JARs.  You can download them all
>>>>>>>> manually or do an online build.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Sachin, I haven't seen your problem, but I suspect a full build 
>>>>>>>> (maven
>>>>>>>> clean new) would help.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>>>>     Aaron
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On 4/10/06, Dave Colasurdo <davecola@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>>>>>>>> Just did a fresh checkout and tried again.. Have attached the 
>>>>>>>>> failure..
>>>>>>>>> Can try again without -o but suspect that build will take a 
>>>>>>>>> long time....
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> +----------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>> | configurations ActiveMQ broker configuration
>>>>>>>>> | Memory: 39M/56M
>>>>>>>>> +----------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>> DEPRECATED: the default goal should be specified in the <build> 
>>>>>>>>> section
>>>>>>>>> of project.xml instead of maven.xml
>>>>>>>>> DEPRECATED: the default goal should be specified in the <build> 
>>>>>>>>> section
>>>>>>>>> of project.xml instead of maven.xml
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> build:end:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> You are working offline so the build will continue, but
>>>>>>>>> system-database-1.1-SNAPSHOT.car may be out of date!
>>>>>>>>> You are working offline so the build will continue, but
>>>>>>>>> activemq-gbean-g1_1-3.2.4-SNAPSHOT.jar may be out of date!
>>>>>>>>> You are working offline so the build will continue, but
>>>>>>>>> activemq-gbean-management-g1_1-3.2.4-SNAPSHOT.jar may be out of 
>>>>>>>>> date!
>>>>>>>>> build:start:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> multiproject:install-callback:
>>>>>>>>>      [echo] Running car:install for ActiveMQ broker configuration
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>      Packaging configuration
>>>>>>>>> /home/davecola/geronimo-1.1-041006-2/configs/activemq-broker/target/plan/plan.xml 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> 31690 [main] ERROR org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer  - 
>>>>>>>>> Deployment
>>>>>>>>> failed due to
>>>>>>>>> java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
>>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native 
>>>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfo.getGBeanInfo(GBeanInfo.java:65) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.addGBeanData(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:197) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.addGBeans(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:192) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:183) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:163) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$9f173be6.invoke(<generated>) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:122) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:799) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.ConfigurationBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$353e2eec.buildConfiguration(<generated>) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:278)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.invoke(<generated>) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:122) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:834) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:244) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilder.invokeDeployer(PackageBuilder.java:413) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilder.execute(PackageBuilder.java:248) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native 
>>>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilderShell.execute(PackageBuilderShell.java:220) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native 
>>>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.DynamicBeanTag.doTag(DynamicBeanTag.java:180) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.StaticTagScript.run(StaticTagScript.java:102) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Goal.java:505)
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:590)
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:210) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:693) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.maven.ReactorTag.doTag(ReactorTag.java:368) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:210) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:693) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:511)
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1258)
>>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native 
>>>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>>>>>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
>>>>>>>>>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)
>>>>>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Getter and 
>>>>>>>>> setter type do
>>>>>>>>> not match: containers for gbeanType:
>>>>>>>>> org.activemq.gbean.management.ActiveMQManagerGBean
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:285) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:262) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:256) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.<init>(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:207) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.<init>(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:157) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.<init>(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:129) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.activemq.gbean.management.ActiveMQManagerGBean.<clinit>(ActiveMQManagerGBean.java:218) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         ... 80 more
>>>>>>>>> 13:28:29,080 ERROR [Deployer] Deployment failed due to
>>>>>>>>> java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
>>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native 
>>>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfo.getGBeanInfo(GBeanInfo.java:65) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.addGBeanData(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:197) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.addGBeans(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:192) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:183) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:163) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$9f173be6.invoke(<generated>) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:122) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:799) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.ConfigurationBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$353e2eec.buildConfiguration(<generated>) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:278)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.invoke(<generated>) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:122) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:834) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:244) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilder.invokeDeployer(PackageBuilder.java:413) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilder.execute(PackageBuilder.java:248) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native 
>>>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilderShell.execute(PackageBuilderShell.java:220) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native 
>>>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.DynamicBeanTag.doTag(DynamicBeanTag.java:180) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.StaticTagScript.run(StaticTagScript.java:102) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Goal.java:505)
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:590)
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:210) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:693) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.maven.ReactorTag.doTag(ReactorTag.java:368) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:210) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:693) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:511)
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1258)
>>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native 
>>>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>>>>>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
>>>>>>>>>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)
>>>>>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Getter and 
>>>>>>>>> setter type do
>>>>>>>>> not match: containers for gbeanType:
>>>>>>>>> org.activemq.gbean.management.ActiveMQManagerGBean
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:285) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:262) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:256) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.<init>(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:207) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.<init>(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:157) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.<init>(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:129) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.activemq.gbean.management.ActiveMQManagerGBean.<clinit>(ActiveMQManagerGBean.java:218) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         ... 80 more
>>>>>>>>> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: null
>>>>>>>>> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native 
>>>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilderShell.execute(PackageBuilderShell.java:220) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native 
>>>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.DynamicBeanTag.doTag(DynamicBeanTag.java:180) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.StaticTagScript.run(StaticTagScript.java:102) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Goal.java:505)
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:590)
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:210) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:693) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.maven.ReactorTag.doTag(ReactorTag.java:368) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:210) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:693) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:511)
>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1258)
>>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native 
>>>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>>>>>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
>>>>>>>>>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)
>>>>>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
>>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native 
>>>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfo.getGBeanInfo(GBeanInfo.java:65) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.addGBeanData(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:197) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.addGBeans(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:192) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:183) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:163) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$9f173be6.invoke(<generated>) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:122) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:799) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.ConfigurationBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$353e2eec.buildConfiguration(<generated>) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:278)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.invoke(<generated>) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at 
>>>>>>>>> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:122) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:834) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:244) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilder.invokeDeployer(PackageBuilder.java:413) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilder.execute(PackageBuilder.java:248) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         ... 53 more
>>>>>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Getter and 
>>>>>>>>> setter type do
>>>>>>>>> not match: containers for gbeanType:
>>>>>>>>> org.activemq.gbean.management.ActiveMQManagerGBean
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:285) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:262) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:256) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.<init>(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:207) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.<init>(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:157) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.<init>(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:129) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.activemq.gbean.management.ActiveMQManagerGBean.<clinit>(ActiveMQManagerGBean.java:218) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         ... 80 more
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> BUILD FAILED
>>>>>>>>> File...... /home/davecola/geronimo-1.1-041006-2/maven.xml
>>>>>>>>> Element... maven:reactor
>>>>>>>>> Line...... 58
>>>>>>>>> Column.... -1
>>>>>>>>> Unable to obtain goal [multiproject:install-callback] --
>>>>>>>>> /root/.maven/cache/geronimo-packaging-plugin-1.1.0-3/plugin.jelly:64:-1: 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> <car:package> null
>>>>>>>>> Total time   : 13 minutes 32 seconds
>>>>>>>>> Finished at  : Monday, April 10, 2006 1:28:29 PM EDT
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> AUM:/home/davecola/geronimo-1.1-041006-2 #
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Aaron Mulder wrote:
>>>>>>>>>> I guess I should ask, what build errors are you having today?
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>>>>>>    Aaron
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> On 4/10/06, Aaron Mulder <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>> There have been a lot of fixes (to both logging and 
>>>>>>>>>>> deployment) in the
>>>>>>>>>>> last week.  You should try again with a fresh 1.1 build.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>>>>>>>     Aaron
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> On 4/10/06, Dave Colasurdo <davecola@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>> I'm tying to deploy a simple war using G1.1 and deployment 
>>>>>>>>>>>> is failing.
>>>>>>>>>>>> I've seen the same failure with several different 
>>>>>>>>>>>> applications both with
>>>>>>>>>>>> and without deployment plans..  The same applications work 
>>>>>>>>>>>> fine on G1.0.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Here is the error:
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> AUM:/home/davecola/geronimo-1.1-040506/assemblies/j2ee-jetty-server/target/geronimo-1.1-SNAPSHOT/bin 
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> # java -jar deployer.jar --user system --password manager 
>>>>>>>>>>>> deploy
>>>>>>>>>>>> /home/davecola/HelloWorld/HelloWorld.war
>>>>>>>>>>>>      Error: Unable to distribute HelloWorld.war: Cannot 
>>>>>>>>>>>> deploy the
>>>>>>>>>>>>      requested application module
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> (moduleFile=/home/davecola/geronimo-1.1-040506/assemblies/j2ee-jetty-server/target/geronimo-1.1-SNAPSHOT/var/temp/geronimo-deployer47773.tmpdir/HelloWorld.war) 
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Also, I do not see a log file???  Tried on both Geronimo and 
>>>>>>>>>>>> Jetty.. The
>>>>>>>>>>>> build is from last week.. Can't seem to rebuild G1.1 today 
>>>>>>>>>>>> due to build
>>>>>>>>>>>> errors.. :(
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Anyone else seeing this behavior??
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> I've attached the simple war...
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>>>>>>>> -Dave-
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
> 
> 

Mime
View raw message