geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to deploy a web application based on Struts 1.2, Spring 1.2 and Hibernate 3 on Geronimo 1.0?
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 03:29:26 GMT
Hi John,
I looked at your blog and I would like to see the entire deployment plan you are using, what
kind of
app you are trying to deploy and what problems you are having.

There is a "Spring integration in Geronimo" article where you can find details on how to deploy
in
Geronimo each of the sample apps already provided by the framework. Most of the apps have
been
configured to use Geronimo's specific resources like the embedded DB.

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Spring

An article on Struts is already on the way and it should be out soon !!!

As for Hibernate, there is a migration article that should give you all the ammo you need
for
mapping to your app. Even when the goal is migration, you will find details of Hibernate
implementation in Geronimo, what is supported and what is not and workarounds for some of
the
features not yet supported.

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/JBoss+to+Geronimo+-+Hibernate+Migration

Cheers!