geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Guilherme Rios <>
Subject Re: commons logging issue
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2006 14:46:04 GMT
Paul McMahan wrote:
> I'm not sure why deployment didn't fail in jetty, perhaps you would
> have seen a failure later on when you tried to access your
> servlets(?).

     I recall noticing a few days ago some jars missing from
Geronimo/Jetty /repository when compared to Geronimo/Tomcat. Commons
Logging was one, there was also one or two others missing. Can anyone
pls confirm that? (I do not have access to my installation at this very
     This could be the reason why it works on Geronimo/Jetty but not