geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring DB2 CLI "legacy" driver with Geronimo
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 18:12:27 GMT
Hi Fran,
What version of DB2 are you using? The one I tested is "DB2 v8.1.8.806", "special_13153",

"WR21348_13153" and FixPak "8"; namely DB2 v8.2

This version of DB2 has the db2jcc_license_*.jar files already included in the <SQLLIB_home>/java

directory

<DIR>          images
<DIR>          jdk
      2,212,507 Common.jar
        237,008 db2fs.jar
      1,232,808 db2java.zip
      1,080,551 db2jcc.jar
         23,709 db2jcc_javax.jar
          2,063 db2jcc_license_cisuz.jar
          1,013 db2jcc_license_cu.jar
        118,928 db2policy.jar
        162,159 db2qgjava.jar
      1,513,404 sqlj.zip

Yup, maybe your local rep may give you a better answer.

As for the documentation, whatever is more convenient for you will work for us; although it
would be
great if you can put it together :)

You could even send me the doc (any format) and I'll put it in confluence for you so you don't
have
to deal with that part.

Let me know what works best for you.

Cheers!