geronimo-user mailing list archives

From avin98 <avi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Geronimo xmlbeans error
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 05:00:01 GMT

I am trying to marshal an object into XML in my servlet. I am using XMLBeans
to achieve this.

I use scomp to create a jar, and have it in my /WEB-INF/lib folder.

However at runtime I get the following error. Can someone let me know whats
wrong ???

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/stream/XMLStreamException
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1655)
        at java.lang.Class.getMethod0(Class.java:1901)
        at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:984)
        at org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlBeans.buildMethod(XmlBeans.java:174)
        at org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlBeans.buildNodeMethod(XmlBeans.java:195)
        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlBeans.buildNodeToCursorMethod(XmlBeans.java:23
2)
        at org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlBeans.<clinit>(XmlBeans.java:131)

The same code in a standalone console app works perfectly fine.

Is there anything that I need to do ? I am using XmlBeans v 2.0.0 which is
what is shipped with Geronimo as well.
Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users forum at Nabble.com.