geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Fran Varin <FVA...@AMICA.com>
Subject Configure Geronimo with IIS Web Server
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 18:44:00 GMT

We are in the process of trying to configure Microsoft IIS as the HTTP server
along with Geronimo as the Application Server. We have found an article that
describes how to achieve this integration using Tomcat -> IIS. Here is the
link...

[url]http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2002/12/18/tomcat.html[/url]

We have been successful in getting this to work with Tomcat using the
guidance supplied by the above link. However, we are unable to replicate
this using Geronimo. We have found that the folder structure under Geronimo
is different than that of just Tomcat. Also, we are using Tomcat as the
servlet container within our Geronimo installation.

There are two files that need to be created uriworkermap.properties and
workers.properties. These files are supposed to be placed in Tomcat's
catalina_home/conf directory.

Does anyone know of some instructions to accomplish the integration or has
anyone been successful in getting this to work?
Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users forum at Nabble.com.