geronimo-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Fran Varin <FVA...@AMICA.com>
Subject Re: Issue attempting to deploy second DB2 Datasource
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 11:59:04 GMT

David ( as well as everyone who responded): 

Thanks, we tried your approach and we now have it working. Perhaps not the
best solution in the world but, it does allow us to do what we need to. Here
is where we ended up. 

In one of the datasource pool definitions we coded the following: 


<connector configId="user/database-pool-VINDB/1/car"
xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.0">
	<dep:dependency
xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.0">
		<dep:uri>db2/db2java/8.1.7/jar</dep:uri>
	</dep:dependency>


This, of course, is followed by the remaining pool definition. Then in the
subsequent datasource pool definitions we coded the following: 
 

<connector configId="user/database-pool-AUDLOGDB/1/car"
xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.0">
	<dep:import xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.0">
		<dep:uri>user/database-pool-VINDB/1/car</dep:uri>
	</dep:import>


Notice the dependency definition as you had pointed out. 
--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Issue-attempting-to-deploy-second-DB2-Datasource-t1469616.html#a4024955
Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users forum at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message