geronimo-user mailing list archives

From spat <>
Subject Problem while deploying the resource adapter.
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:31:21 GMT

Hi all,

I am using WASCE and I am trying to configure WebsphereMQ 5.3. I am
following the link
I have made the necessary changes to the deployment descriptor (ra.xml),
Geronimo application plan but when I tried to deploy the resource
adapter(wascemq.rar) I got the error as  Error: Unable to distribute
wascemq-1.0.rar: A connector module must be deployed using a Geronimo
deployment plan (either
 META-INF/geronimo-ra.xml in the RAR file or a standalone deployment
 plan passed to the deployer)
Any one please help me out of this.
thanks in advance
Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users forum at

View raw message