geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Rohit Rai" <rohitb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User Feedback Request -- this means you!
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 06:52:56 GMT
My hi fives!!!

1) Java 5.0 and JEE 5.0 support
2) Fully functional Console (Automate all tasks including creation of
deployment plans) I have used SUN JAS web console and like it!
    Focus on ease of use cause that is what general people need. I need my
application running. I don't want to worry about the 1001
    catches and work around or procedures.
3) More and more documentations and easily available at one single place
4) Improved IDE integration, not only with Eclipse, but also include support
for Netbeans, IntelliJ, etc. . .
5) Integrate or provide as addons, things like Struts Frameworks, JSF,
Pluto, etc.

--
Dream like you're never gonna die, Like like you're gonna die today!