geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Krishnakumar B" <www....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems deploying EAR
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 06:34:35 GMT
hi achim,

I would urge u to go through a sample that comes with geronimo. U
write ur plan based on this sample. ( dayTrader ). Its part of source
and can be found under applications.

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/geronimo/trunk/applications/daytrader/dayTrader-plan.xml?view=markup

Ur geronimo application plan should look like this. Once u have this
in place u can deploy ur app and any errors we can tackle it from
here.

Good luck

Regards
Krish

On 4/26/06, Santosh Koti <Santosh_Koti@infosys.com> wrote:

> Yes, that's right..! Go ahead..u can use the information form those config-files .. (only
those which are required by the schema of the Geronimo deployment files ) !

> Thanks,
> Santosh.
> "Don't talk about yourself; it will be done when you leave. "

use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute
this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail
e-mail system.