geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Krishnakumar B" <www....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Single Sign On : Tomcat in Geronimo
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:00:20 GMT
The Tomcat plan has

<gbean name="TomcatEngine" class="org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.EngineGBean">
        <attribute
name="className">org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatEngine</attribute>
        <attribute name="initParams">
            name=Geronimo
        </attribute>
        <reference name="DefaultHost">
            <name>TomcatHost</name>
        </reference>
        <references name="Hosts">
            <pattern>
                <gbean-name>geronimo.server:j2eeType=Host,*</gbean-name>
            </pattern>