geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Clough, Ray C PWR" <Ray.Clo...@pwr.utc.com>
Subject Deployment Descriptor Question
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 21:22:29 GMT
I am trying to make an EAR file using Ant, and I set a property
"server-type" to 'geronimo' or 'sun' or 'oracle'.  Ant includes the
correct files in the EAR file, no problem.

However, the 'geronimo-application.xml' file uses the syntax:

	<module>
		<web>MyFile.war</war>
		<alt-dd>xxx/geronimo-web.xml</alt-dd>
	</module>

I don't want to use an alt-dd.  I want to include the geronimo-web.xml
file in the War file under /WEB-INF.  If I omit the <alt-dd> tag I get
an error, but there is no way I know to specify the location inside the
War file.

(I'd actually prefer if the sun-application.xml and
oracle-application.xml, etc would allow an alt-dd element, but that is a
much larger issue)

What am I missing?  Thanks,

-Ray Clough