geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Clough, Ray C PWR" <Ray.Clo...@pwr.utc.com>
Subject startup problem
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 19:29:15 GMT
Several times I have gotten the following error on starting Geronimo.
Each time, the only way I found around it was to reload Geronimo, a
bother to say the least.   Before shutting down Geronimo I had unloaded
my app ( EbomService) each time, and then when I restart I get the
following error:

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.NoSuchConfigException: No
configuration with id: EbomService
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerImpl.load(Configur
ationManagerImpl.java:116)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerImpl.loadRecursive
(ConfigurationManagerImpl.java:192)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerImpl.loadRecursive
(ConfigurationManagerImpl.java:181)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerImpl$$FastClassByC
GLIB$$fbed85d2.invoke(<generated>)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInv
oker.java:38)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.j
ava:118)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.jav
a:800)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperation
Invoker.java:36)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyM
ethodInterceptor.java:96)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManager$$EnhancerByCGLIB$
$e8f7ee3.loadRecursive(<generated>)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.doStartup(Daemon.java:317)
	at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.<init>(Daemon.java:82)
	at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.main(Daemon.java:404)
12:20:45,868 INFO  [Http11Protocol] Stopping Coyote HTTP/1.1 on
http-0.0.0.0-8443
12:20:48,619 INFO  [Http11Protocol] Stopping Coyote HTTP/1.1 on
http-0.0.0.0-8080
12:20:48,666 INFO  [StandardContext] Container
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Geronimo].[localhost].[/] has
not been started

Server shutdown begun
Server shutdown completed

Since the server won't restart, my only option has been to reload.  No
doubt I am doing something stupid when I shut down, and probably there
is some simple thing I could do to get it to restart, but I don't know
what those things would be.

Advice?  Thanks,

- Ray Clough