geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject [announce] Apache Geronimo welcomes Guillaume Nodet as our newest committer
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 00:01:16 GMT
The Apache Geronimo PMC is proud to announce Guillaume Nodet as our
newest Apache Geronimo committer, and look forward to his continued
great work on XBean and the Geronimo integration with Service Mix.

His work shows initiative, concern to get user feedback, empathy for
problems faced by other committers and willingness to work on fixing
these problems.  Guillaume has consistently brought unique and very
difficult use cases to the XBean project (along with patches), and it
is these diverse requirements that will ultimately make XBean a success.

We believe he will be an excellent addition to the project and will
help foster these values in others.

Please join us in congratulating Guillaume,

The Apache Geronimo PMC