geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: commons logging issue
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 15:27:06 GMT
Pablo,  I think the problem is that your app includes a copy of the
commons logging and the server's classloader (which is visible to your
app) does too.  Try adding this to your deployment plan:

<web-app ....>
    <hidden-classes>
       <filter>org.apache.commons.logging</filter>
   </hidden-classes>

I'm not sure why deployment didn't fail in jetty, perhaps you would
have seen a failure later on when you tried to access your
servlets(?).

Best wishes,
Paul

--