geronimo-user mailing list archives

From pe...@vangeenhoven.com
Subject JACC
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 08:16:39 GMT
I'm implementing the Provider Contract of the JACC specs as we speak.
Since the specs aren't very clear I am consulting Jonas, JBoss and
Geronimo implementations to clear up any unknowns. I have noticed that
the GeronimoPolicyConfiguration class doesn't check the "setPolicy"
permission on a number of methods even though this is required by the
specs.

I believe this should be fixed in order for Geronimo to be truly JSR-115
compliant.

Furthermore the linkConfiguration method isn't implemented. I did provide
an implementation for this method which I'd be happy to share for what
it's worth with the developer(s) in charge of Geronimo JACC. Obviously I
made an educated guess at this implementation as again, the specs are
highly unclear on this.

Cheers,

Peter