geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Cristian Roldan <roldan...@yahoo.com.ar>
Subject RE: Exist ClassCastException
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 17:52:18 GMT
Hi All,
         If there are several ClassLoaders and they do not share all their classes. Classes
loaded with separate loaders cannot see Class objects from each other and reload binaries.
This is usally the case when you are using applications servers and you have several applications
that interact together

  Bye.

Finian O'Boyle <sevenbells@hotmail.co.uk> escribió:
  Hi David,

I'm afraid all I get in the Geronimo console is:

Can't find/access AST Node typeorg.exist.xquery.parser.XQueryAST
java.lang.ClassCastException

and all that comes up in Oxygen, which I'm using to execute the XQuery is

E java.lang.ClassCastException

Finian