geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse plugin
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 23:45:51 GMT
Yes I've seen this error before... but I think on Eclipse 3.2 and
when installing a different plugin.  Are you sure you are not using
the Eclipse 3.2 M6 build?  The update manager definitely failed to
install the plugin due to the class cast exception.  As far as your
question, no that is not the released version.  That directory is
used for unstable daily drivers.  All released versions are located
http://www.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/ which is mirrored.

- sachin