geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "mahu2425" <mahu2...@lycos.de>
Subject Web Service: data types missing
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 14:48:41 GMT
Hi there,

I worte a small EJB-based web service and deployed it on Geronimo. After extending the functionality
of my web service (EJB side) I found out, that the data types of the SOAP response are no
longer transmitted.

Let's say in an older version of my EJB the web service response contained the follow line:
<name xsi:type="xsd:string">Peter</name>

No it just says:
<name>Peter</name>

Why are the types all data now missing? My WSDL file still says:

<element name="name" type="string" nillable="true"/>

and also all other files like jaxrpc-mapping should be correct. (All generated by wscompile).

Has anybody an idea how to get the data types back?

Thanks is advance,

Markus

Stelle Deine Fragen bei Lycos iQ -  http://iq.lycos.de/qa/ask/