geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Olivier Voutat" <olivier.vou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse plugin
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 23:27:18 GMT
It doesn't appear in my product configuration but this is the .log of my
workspace.

!SESSION 2006-04-19 20:15:20.412-----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=M20060118-1600
java.version=1.5.0_06
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=linux, ARCH=x86, WS=gtk, NL=en_US
Command-line arguments:  -os linux -ws gtk -arch x86

!ENTRY org.eclipse.update.core 4 0 2006-04-19 20:24:59.821
!MESSAGE Cannot install featureorg.apache.geronimo.feature 1.0.0 [
org.eclipse.update.internal.core.SiteFilePackedPluginContentConsumer]
!STACK 0
java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.eclipse.update.internal.core.SiteFilePackedPluginContentConsumer
        at org.eclipse.update.internal.core.SiteFileContentConsumer.abort(
SiteFileContentConsumer.java:209)
        at
org.eclipse.update.internal.core.FeatureExecutableContentConsumer.abort(
FeatureExecutableContentConsumer.java:152)
        at org.eclipse.update.core.Feature.install(Feature.java:516)
        at org.eclipse.update.internal.core.SiteFile.install(SiteFile.java
:74)
        at org.eclipse.update.internal.core.ConfiguredSite.install(
ConfiguredSite.java:122)
        at org.eclipse.update.internal.core.ConfiguredSite.install(
ConfiguredSite.java:86)
        at org.eclipse.update.internal.operations.InstallOperation.execute(
InstallOperation.java:72)
        at
org.eclipse.update.internal.operations.BatchInstallOperation.execute(
BatchInstallOperation.java:84)
        at org.eclipse.update.standalone.InstallCommand.run(
InstallCommand.java:181)
        at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.InstallableServer.install(
InstallableServer.java:128)
        at
org.eclipse.wst.server.ui.internal.wizard.NewInstallableServerWizard$2.performFinish
(NewInstallableServerWizard.java:40)
        at org.eclipse.wst.server.ui.internal.wizard.TaskWizard.executeTask(
TaskWizard.java:256)
        at org.eclipse.wst.server.ui.internal.wizard.TaskWizard$2.run(
TaskWizard.java:213)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java
:1721)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java
:1741)
        at
org.eclipse.wst.server.ui.internal.wizard.page.WorkspaceRunnableAdapter.run(
WorkspaceRunnableAdapter.java:35)
        at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(
ModalContext.java:113)
Anyway I would like to confirm if the plugin that is downloaded is the same
as the one that is at the url
http://cvs.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/unstable/20060220-1112/geronimo-eclipse-plugin-1.0.0.zip

because I'm an reinstaller addict so I don't really want to download it
every time this way...

Best Regards,
Olivier Voutat