geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Olivier Voutat" <olivier.vou...@gmail.com>
Subject Entity Beans CMP
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 04:14:48 GMT
As many of u know I'm fighting over to get a very simple rent a car
application to work in Geronimo. I finally got it working. It is a web
application connecting remotely with a Session Bean that execute action on
Session Bean.

NEW PROBLEM: everything works but when my coworker tries to execute remotely
via internet the page that does the car devolution, it doesn't give her any
errors but here I can see that Geronimo doesn't receive the commands and the
database isn't updated so in the page of the rented cars the rent is always
there....can someone explain me why ? If I do the exact same action here it
works perfectly. The car situation is changed back to Avaliable and the
value of the rent is calculated and updated in the database.

Best Regards,
--
Olivier Jeanpierre Voutat
Rua Praia de Muriú, 9188