geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Olivier Voutat" <olivier.vou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FindByPrimaryKey
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 12:00:53 GMT
Sorry, I think that I wasn't clear enough.

My database column <startdate> in PostGreSql is TimeStamp.

In my application I'm sending an object that has an attribute <startdate> of
type String in the format 'yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss'

Should I use another type for the attribute ?

Best regards,
Olivier Voutat

--
Olivier Jeanpierre Voutat