geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Olivier Voutat" <olivier.vou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FindByPrimaryKey
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 02:07:38 GMT
That's really sad, installed postgres, recreated my database, the create of
the beans works BUT when I try to change the attribute of my bean, there is
no exception happening even if the attribute is not changed in the
database....

Does it need to be changed from inside the Entity Bean ? By a method only
for this ?

9BW9DIS4389DK MYZ-8943
ejbStore() called do Entity carro.
ejbStore() called do Entity carro.