geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Olivier Voutat" <olivier.vou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FindByPrimaryKey
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 14:14:31 GMT
Sorry Gianny, but I didn't understand very well your question (big neubie in
JEE). You mean the firebird sql syntax ? Or the EJB-SQL ?

In firebird sql it is pretty much the same as MS sql server. update <table>

Sorry if I said anything stupid above, like I said big big neubie. Until
now, the only big diferences that I got between SQL Server and Firebird were
the procedures statements.

Best Regards,
Olivier Voutat

--