geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Achim Weßling <achim.wessl...@gt-net.de>
Subject Problems deploying EAR
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 13:45:09 GMT
Hallo,

I'm new to geronimo, so I've some difficulties to deploy apps to the
server.

I've a ear-file which I try to deploy with the following plan:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<application
  xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-1.0"
  xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.0"
  configId="CRX-App">

<dependency>
  <uri>openmdx/kernel/1.12.1/jar</uri>
</dependency>
</application>

When doing so I get the following error:

Unable to resolve resource reference 'jdbc/datasource[0]' (no matching
resources found)

So I looked inside the ear-file for config-files using
'jdbc/datasource[0]' and found this inside ejb-jar.xml:

<resource-ref id="jdbc_datasource_0">
  <res-ref-name>jdbc/datasource[0]</res-ref-name>
  <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
</resource-ref>

I created a Server-wide DatabasePool with the name 'jdbc_opencrx_CRX',
how do I map this pool 'jdbc/datasource[0]'?

Many thanks!

--
Achim Weßling
INFOKOM Gütersloh AöR