geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Finian O'Boyle" <sevenbe...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject RE: Exist ClassCastException
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 13:21:33 GMT
Thank you for responding so quickly, Aaron. Unfortunately, putting org.exist
in hidden-classes doesn't work. WEB-INF/lib contains the standard Exist
jars. They are:

antlr.jar
avalon-framework-api-4.1.5.jar
avalon-framework-impl-4.1.5.jar
axis-ant.jar
axis-schema.jar
axis.jar
cocoon-2.1.7-deprecated.jar
cocoon-2.1.7.jar
cocoon-databases-block.jar
cocoon-xmldb-block.jar
cocoon-xsp-block.jar
commons-collections-3.1.jar
commons-discovery-0.2.jar
commons-fileupload-1.1.jar
commons-httpclient-3.0.jar
commons-io-1.1.jar
commons-jexl-1.0.jar
commons-jxpath-1.2.jar
commons-lang-2.0-20041007T2305.jar
commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
commons-pool-1.2.jar
ehcache-1.1.jar
excalibur-cli-1.0.jar
excalibur-component-1.2.jar
excalibur-datasource-1.1.1.jar
excalibur-i18n-1.1.jar
excalibur-instrument-1.0.jar
excalibur-instrument-manager-1.0.jar
excalibur-instrument-manager-interfaces-1.0.jar
excalibur-io-1.1.jar
excalibur-logger-1.1.jar
excalibur-naming-1.0.jar
excalibur-pool-1.2.jar
excalibur-sourceresolve-1.1.jar
excalibur-store-1.0.jar
excalibur-xmlutil-1.0.jar
exist-modules.jar
exist-optional.jar
exist.jar
jEdit-syntax.jar
javacApi-0.9.jar
javacImpl-0.9.jar
jaxrpc.jar
jgroups-all.jar
jug-lgpl-2.0.0.jar
libreadline-java.jar
log4j-1.2.9.jar
logkit-1.2.2.jar
nekohtml-0.9.5.jar
resolver.jar
saaj.jar
serializer-2.7.0.jar
start.jar
sunxacml.jar
util.concurrent-1.3.4.jar
wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar
xalan-2.7.0.jar
xercesImpl.jar
xml-apis.jar
xmldb.jar
xmlrpc-1.2-patched.jar
xmlunit1.0.jar

I realise that there are some jars that overlap with ones in Geronimo's
repository, but the class which causes the problem is in exist.jar, which
isn't in the repository. Another thing I should have mentioned is that
running with

<context-priority-classloader>true</context-priority-classloader>

doesn't solve the problem either.

Finian