geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Finian O'Boyle" <sevenbe...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject Exist ClassCastException
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:51:37 GMT
Has anyone successfully deployed Exist to Geronimo? I get a
java.lang.ClassCastExcption when I attempt an Xquery against Exist with the
message "Can't find/access AST Node typeorg.exist.xquery.parser.XQuesryAST"
which sounds like a problem with the classpath within Geronimo. The same
Xquery works fine against the same version of Exist in Tomcat 5.5

I've tried using

<hidden-classes><filter>org.exist.xquery.parser</filter></hidden-classes>

in geronimo-web.xml but with no success.

Finian