geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Tomson Xu <tomso...@cityu.edu.hk>
Subject How to deploy a WAR app with eclipse plugin
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2006 14:41:47 GMT
I downloaded wtp-all-in-one-sdk-R-1.0.1-200602171228-win32.zip from http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R-1.0.1-200602171228/
and followed the article http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/os-gerplug/
to create and deploy a WAR app. The JDK version is 1.4.2.

I defined a new server for Geronimo and started it successfully. And then created a "Dynamic
Web Project" project and a html file in the WebContent folder.

When right click the created html file and select "Run As -> Run on Server" and select
Geronimo as target server. But the popup browser can't find the page, the response code is
HTTP 404 - File not found. I checked geronimo admin console, my web app haven't been deployed
to the server. Is there any step I missed?

Regards,
Tomson