geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "George Lee" <georgews...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GBean is now in the FAILED state
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:04:54 GMT
I am not sure what's the root of the problem, it has something to do with
the way eclipse deploy the war to geronimo. The problem started after a few
rounds of deployment.

I notice the 'war' was not published to the geronimo server but the
configuration entry was there <geronimo>/var/config/config.xml).

I removed the configuration entry for the app. from config.xml, restarted
the server, and redeployed the app. and everything was fine.