geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Kenji Nakamura" <nakamura.kenji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Absolute file path as dependency in plan
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 23:49:29 GMT
David,

AFAIK, Eclipse output directory must be under the project, so it is
impossible to move the destination under geronimo's repository directory
unless resorting to symbolic link. I'm reluctant to use such a brute force
way since we need to support different dev environment (win32, osx, etc.)
Geronimo Eclipse plugin seems to archive and export to repository on code
changes, but I believe it is less transparent than the current approach I
take.

Besides, I've read users-ML on Feb. 10 that Aaron Mulder mentioned the
default value of 4th path is "jar" when omitted, so I'm wondering if the
dependency definition you gave me would be interpreted as
"repository/kenjin/util- 1.0.jar" instead of "repository/kenjin/util/1.0"
directory. Which is correct?

I'll try Eclipse plugin if it is impossible to configure GBean to pick up
Eclipse's class output directory.

Thanks,

Kenji

--