geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Kenji Nakamura" <nakamura.kenji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom GBeans deployment in 1.0
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 06:27:46 GMT
Aaron,

Here is the error message when I copy the plan to deploy directory. It
works fine if I deploy it via deployer utility. I attach the plan
file.

22:24:12,992 WARN  [DirectoryMonitor] Unable to calculate module ID
for module /Users/kenjin/palamida/p4/engineering/sandbox/kenjin/ipamp/trunk/assembly/assembly-server/target/assembly/deploy/gbean-plan.xml
[/Users/kenjin/palamida/p4/engineering/sandbox/kenjin/ipamp/trunk/assembly/assembly-server/target/assembly/deploy/gbean-plan.xml
is neither a JAR file nor a directory!]
22:24:17,004 INFO  [Hot Deployer] Deploying gbean-plan.xml
22:24:17,167 ERROR [Hot Deployer] Unable to deploy: Cound not open
module file: /Users/kenjin/palamida/p4/engineering/sandbox/kenjin/ipamp/trunk/assembly/assembly-server/target/assembly/var/temp/geronimo-deployer46436.tmpdir/gbean-plan.xml
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Cound not open module
file: /Users/kenjin/palamida/p4/engineering/sandbox/kenjin/ipamp/trunk/assembly/assembly-server/target/assembly/var/temp/geronimo-deployer46436.tmpdir/gbean-plan.xml
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:209)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:102)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.invoke(<generated>)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:118)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:835)
        at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:178)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.AbstractDeployCommand.doDeploy(AbstractDeployCommand.java:106)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.DistributeCommand.run(DistributeCommand.java:59)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:552)
Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:111)
        at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:127)
        at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:92)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.util.DeploymentUtil.createJarFile(DeploymentUtil.java:164)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:207)
        ... 10 more

I appreciate your insight.

Thanks,

Kenji