geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Kenji Nakamura" <nakamura.kenji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom GBeans deployment in 1.0
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 05:03:09 GMT
Aaron,

Thank you for your reply. I followed the steps described below, and
chose hot deployment option. However, I was confused about the format
to deploy plan xml. Putting the xml file into deploy directory didn't
work, since deployer tried to unzip in vain. Next, I tried to put
"plan.xml" under a directory, and META-INF, but neither didn't work.
(i.e. deploy/foo/plan.xml, and deploy/foo/META-INF/plan.xml).

How can I deploy a GBean with hot deployer?
I'm also wondering if there is a way to control the order of
deployment with hot deployment option.

Thanks,

Kenji

--