geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Arjen van der Weijden <Arjen.van.der.Weij...@rivm.nl>
Subject Re: eclipse plugin
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 15:06:13 GMT
Like a breeze!!!

Thanks once again Sachin.

Arjen

|-------------------------------------->
|            Sachin Patel              |
|            <sppatel2@gmail.com>      |
|            2006-03-21 03:36 PM       |
|                Please respond to     |
|             user@geronimo.apache.org |
|-------------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |        user@geronimo.apache.org
                          |

                        cc|

                   Subject|
  |        Re: eclipse plugin
                          |

  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Everyone keeps on running into this problem... :) The issue is that
you're probably launching eclipse on a 1.5 JRE.  To fix the problem,
simply launch eclipse using the -vm argument... (and from others
peoples input you'll need to recreate your app in a new workspace)

eclipse -vm C:\path\to\1.4.2\exec\javaw.exe

This should do the trick.  I'll start investigating the http://
issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1454 and try to get a
resolution on it for the next release.

thx.

- sachin