geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ian.d.stew...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: User Feedback Request -- this means you!
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 21:30:43 GMT
This is my personal order based on 1) what I'm using today, and 2) Where I
see potential for use in the near future.  Obviously, others will have
their own priorities.

1) Java Servlet 2.5
2) Java ServerPages 2.1
3) Java ServerPages Standard Tag Library
4) Java Persistence Architecture (is this part of Java EE?)
5) Java Transaction API (JTA)
6) J2EE Management
7) Enterprise JavaBeans 3.0
8) J2EE Connector Architecture

Ian

It's better to be hated for who you are
than loved for who you are not

Ian D. Stewart
Phone: (614) 244-2564
Pager: (888) 260-0078

                      Dain Sundstrom

                      <dain@iq80.com>          To:       user@geronimo.apache.org

                                               cc:

                      03/28/2006 04:05         Subject:  Re: User Feedback Request -- this
means you!
                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      user

On Mar 28, 2006, at 12:50 PM, ian.d.stewart@jpmchase.com wrote:

> 2) Implementation of J2EE 1.5 (or JEE 5 or whatever we're calling
> it these
> days)

JEE 5 is a huge cacophony of specifications. Can you be more specific
about which specs you would like to see finished first?

-dain