geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Arjen van der Weijden <Arjen.van.der.Weij...@rivm.nl>
Subject Lion won't roar: eclipse plugin
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 12:16:46 GMT
It won't even miaow :)

Trying to get ahead with eclipse and apache I followed the (eclipse.org)
tutorial for building a simple EJB application (for JBOSS server).
Since we're using WTP it doesn't matter which J2EE-server is targetted.
Despite minor differences between the WTP version described and the one I
use, there are some offsets I've stumbled upon:

1) I don't see the ZooBeansClient package being created. All classes are
within my ZooBeansProject (so it seems)

The deployment of the EJB goes well, and is visible in the console:

 ZooBeansproject/ZooBeansproject  running  Stop Uninstall

So I've added

 <dependent-module deploy-path="/WEB-INF/lib"
      handle="module:/resource/ZooBeansProject/ZooBeansProject">
        <dependency-type>uses</dependency-type>
    </dependent-module>

to the .component file        .

2) Running the ZooWeb test.jsp gave me an error that it could not find the
com.zoo package.

com.zoo.Tiger cannot be resolved or is not a type

What am I missing? Are there some good tutorials and articles out there
that can help me out?

thanx,

Arjen